Monday, July 11, 2011

Boy's First Speculum

All of those who have access to my private video collection, check out my new video 'Damn Load' in the gallery. At 9 minutes, I tested out a new speculum I just got, on a boy who didn't even know what it was, which is understandable since he's in the military and leads a straight life. He's taken my cock before in a few other films, but after he sucked me for a bit (in which we tried the dental gag, though he didn't like it - Thanks for the donation Alan!), I put him on all fours. I had him relax, lubed up the speculum and slowly inserted it. I cranked it open and rubbed the inside of his hole for a couple minutes, which felt amazing and he enjoyed. I couldn't take it anymore, so I pulled it out and fucked his hole. I hadn't gotten off in nearly a week, so unloaded a 5 days of my baby juice onto his hole that ran down his sack. Another hot fuck on film and a HUGE load! Check out some pictures of the film below.





And I have something that I'll be announcing in a few days that I know all of the fans will LOVE, so check back on Thursday. This cummunity is about to have an amazing interactive opportunity...

4 comments:

  1. Teeth Night Guard is offering precise fitting and high quality customized dental protectors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you know you can shorten your long urls with Shortest and get dollars for every click on your shortened urls.

    ReplyDelete