Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Stud Swallows 8 Loads Video

I've been pretty busy moving, so haven't had time to keep my blog updated, however I've still been making some hot videos that I need to edit and post.  As an apology to my fans, I'm uploading one of my favorite videos called 'Stud Swallows 8 Loads'.  I froze 7 loads and invited a cumslut over who wanted to remain anonymous... Little did he know that I filmed the whole thing. Hope his boyfriend doesn't find this. Enjoy!

Click to watch video!

7 comments:

  1. fucking hot man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Something about when you load people's mouths up with your cock and juices it just doesn't something more to me than just any other person doing it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that was with out a doubt, the hottest oral video I've ever watched. He is a very lucky guy to get 8 loads of your protein man.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Missing your videos man, hope you post again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. SE EU PASSO AQUI,EU TENHO QUE GOZAR!!!
    DELICIA DE BLOG,SE QUISER PASSA NO MEU!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lo vorrei pure io tutto quel carico.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's awesome.. cum to lube my throat before taking cock and getting a fresh load. Where do I sign up?

    ReplyDelete