Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Calling Asian Cumsluts!




I'm sorry to all of my fans for my large absence the past year.  With a move to Los Angeles, CA it means a new job, new friends, and most importantly new boys to fuck!!!  I've continued to film cumsluts and will be posting videos soon.  Above is a picture of me fucking an Asian slut here in L.A.

I have some travels coming up, so if you're in one of these cities, make sure to email me at abercrombimale@gmail.com

April 26th- April 30th - Hong Kong
April 30th - May 2 - Bangkok, Thailand
May 2nd - May 4th - Chiang Mai, Thailand
May 4th - May 6th - Yangon, Myanmar
May 6th - May 7th - Bagan, Myanmar
May 7th - May 8th - Mandalay, Myanmar
May 8th - May 9th - Yangon, Myanmar


5 comments:

  1. Finally, post some soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to add such videos to facial compilation. I am just loving it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Affiliate Profit Machine is ready -

    And making profit with it is as easy as 1..2..3!

    It's super easy how it works...

    STEP 1. Tell the system which affiliate products you intend to promote
    STEP 2. Add PUSH button traffic (it LITERALLY takes 2 minutes)
    STEP 3. See how the affiliate system explode your list and sell your affiliate products all by itself!

    Do you want to start making money?

    Your MONEY MAKING affiliate solution is RIGHT HERE

    ReplyDelete