Monday, June 20, 2011

Eight New Videos in My Collection!

I've been traveling the past few weeks and have made some incredible videos with some hot studs, some who were fans that contacted me after seeing my blog. I always encourage fans to send me an email letting me know where they live and about themselves.  I just may be visiting your city soon letting you drink straight from the tap...

I now have 61 videos with over 8.5 hours of cumtastic footage that I want to share with you.  As I increase my collection, I need to slightly increase the price to accommodate storage and bandwidth, so the donation is now $30. However, once you have access to my collection, you'll always have access even as my collection gets larger. So for those who donated before, check out my brand new videos!  Here are short recaps of my the videos:

Asian Abyss - After I used a thawed load as lube on his hole, I pounded him until his hole opened up for my load.


Coitus Condom Fill - A straight boy who's never seen my face got on all fours to take my cock.  That loaded condom ended up being sent to a fan.




Mile-High Messy Hole - A hot Latin slut in Denver took my cock on a hotel bed before getting on the floor and had a gaped open hole I came directly in just before I came on his abs.




Pho Cum Yum - My Asian slut took my cock and I came on his hole, scooping it out with a Pho spoon and feeding it to him.


Phoenix Phacial & Phuck - A slut in Phoenix was blindfolded, took my cock and then my large load on his tongue finishing by cumming on himself.



Russian Gymnast - A ripped slut in Chicago got on his knees and took my load on his tongue just before cumming on his own abs.



Shaving Boy Hole - A top stud wanted to explore his submissive side, which included having his hairy hole shaved smooth for me to pound off film.


Zip-tied Twink - Asian slut is back for more, but got hog-tied this time and took a great facial.


If interested in my growing collection of private videos, just email me at abercrombimale@gmail.com

2 comments: