Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Win a cum-filled condom or access to my videos!

I want to know more about my fans, so I've created a short 10-question survey to learn about your sexual behaviors.  As a thank you,  one lucky US winner will receive a cum-filled condom from me and one international winner will receive free access to my private video collection.

All you need to do is fill out the survey by June 30th for your chance to taste me or watch me.  Winners will be announced the week of July 4th.


7 comments:

  1. Im looking for two cum filled condoms. How much would that cost me and how do I order them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two cum-filled condoms are $75, though if you make a video of you playing with it and send it to me, i'll pay for shipping. send me an email - abercrombimale@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. My biggest fantasy is to taste the cum and swallow of a black man ! Is there anyway that you could hook me up with a cum filled condom from a black stud and a video of him filling it up for me ? I would be willing to pay 100 dollars or whatever it takes to make it happen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love cum in condoms... I find them on the street n swallow every drop... I don't need to pay for it...

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's been awhile since the last time I tasted you ...and your all I think about anymore , Im pretty sure that you have the best tasting cum in the world ;) Im ready to order 4 more , How soon could you have them ready for me ? A big fan Lee

    ReplyDelete
  6. hummmmmmmmmmmmm moi aussi je cherche des preservatifs biens remplis.............merciiiiiiii

    ReplyDelete
  7. How much for 4 big load of your man juice ?

    ReplyDelete