Thursday, October 6, 2011

My New Favorite Cocksucker

I finally met up with this stud who has been trying to confirm a hookup for awhile.  We started chatting after I posted an ad on craigslist as I was trying to 'diversify my portfolio' something I like to do with my guys every so often.  Well I very much regret not meeting sooner as he gave the BEST head I've EVER had.  Now I'm sure you can correctly assume that I've had more blowjobs than your average guy, so a great judge and this stud was AMAZING!  I wanted to see if his ass was just as good, so I got him on all fours and pounded him like no other, eventually shooting one of my biggest loads.  We kept moving forward as I was thrusting with his head ending up pushed sideways against the wall.  Although it was dark, so video wasn't really an option, I did take some pictures for my fans.  Hopefully next time I'll take some video to share...







2 comments: